"Are We Being Jokingly Flirtatious As Friends Right Now Or Do You Actually Want To Hook Up With Me?" an autobiography
"I’ll be ok. I just need time to be sad."
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
(Source: tomlinbooties, via please-just-loveme)
"I don’t know what to say," he said.
“It’s okay,” she replied. “I know what we are - and I know what we’re not."
i can’t get over how sad and funny it is when you see a teenage boy being real snotty about what he finds sexually attractive like oh no he doesn’t like bright lipstick and gladiator sandals make you look like a whore
like buddy sorry you are not some kind of sexual wine connoisseur you are sixteen and would probably fuck a grapefruit
I think about this post a lot.
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
"But the truth is - women WANT to have sex and they take great pleasure from it. It is not beneath their dignity, it doesn’t make them unpure, it doesn’t invalidate or hurt them. Women are not fragile creatures that needs some kind of special treatment or consolement. They are not to be treated like some kind of rare, tropical plant and they do not need someone to lecture them on how to be in bed."
"I think we still live in a culture that assumes that men are single by choice and women are single because no one wants them."
"I hope missing me isn’t
something you get over.
Maybe that’s selfish, but
I’m just afraid you’ll realize
how small I am compared
to the whole world. I hope
you have all the adventure
you need, but that you’re
still excited to come back
to me at the end of it."
"IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO RAISE A DISABLED CHILD, OR A TRANS CHILD, OR A GAY OR BI OR PAN CHILD, IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO LOVE AND SUPPORT YOUR CHILD UNCONDITIONALLY, DO NOT HAVE A CHILD."
I want to sleep with a boy that has big arms and a big chest but sleep as in literally sleep, like I want to lay my head on his chest and force him to hug me all night long with his big arms maybe it has something to do with my daddy issues